Noobish question about...

J.T.B.

Question

I know this is noobish, but I don't know the answer so. When some has a line through their user name does that mean there banned?

If so, can some one tell me why .:Super Sonic_Zach:. was banned. Also why was Computerwhiz98 banned. You don't have to tell me, i'm just curious.

8 answers to this question

I know this is noobish' date=' but I don't know the answer so. When some has a line through their user name does that mean there banned?

[b']Yes[/b]

If so, can some one tell me why .:Super Sonic_Zach:. was banned. Also why was Computerwhiz98 banned. You don't have to tell me, i'm just curious.

Ask a mod. Unless they tell you themselves, it would be better to ask a Mod.

Read bolded.

Because asking why people are banned is liking asking why the sky is blue. A few people know it and like to rub it in your face when you don't... Anyways' date=' it doesn't matter why they were banned. They broke rules, therefore they got banned.

[/quote']

Oh ok, thanks! :D

I know this is noobish' date=' but I don't know the answer so. When some has a line through their user name does that mean there banned?

[b']Yes[/b]

Ask a mod. Unless they tell you themselves, it would be better to ask a Mod.

Read bolded.

Oh thanks. I was wondering why there was a line through there names. I will probably ask a mod now. Thanks again! :D

Yes' date=' if a line is through the username but the title is still there that is a temapban.

If there is a line through it and the title says banned that is a permaban.

[/quote']

Interesting, I didn't know that. I was kinda wondering why some had there personal title and others say Banned. THANKS!!! :D

Line's Through' date=' They're Banned. If It says Banned in their User Title, It's a Perma...I think.

[/quote']

Yep, Thanks! :D

Archived