Dark Transformation >>Yay another card to ignore!<<

Synchronized

[align=center]DarkTransformation.jpg

This card cannot be equipped to a DARK monster. You can Tribute the monster equipped with this card to Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your hand or Deck. The Special Summoned monster is treated as a DARK monster as long as it remains face-up on the field. While this card is in your Graveyard, DARK monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponents Spell Cards.[/align]

Interesting...

I'd love to see this see play (in Fan-fic form or otherwise).

Thanks; once I get back to writing my Fan-Fic' date=' it will be, but I'm kinda busy at the moment so it might be a few days before I'm able to post a new episode.

My bet's on the Shadow guy. Amirite?

On the card itself, though: It could easily have been a Normal Spell, as it serves no purpose being equipped to a monster. Good, though.

Not sure yet, really. Shadow doesn't duel again until Episode 28, so probably not.

I chose Equip Spell because it had the D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation picture on it, and that's what came to mind.

Guest JoshIcy

On the card itself' date=' though: It could easily have been a Normal Spell, as it serves no purpose being equipped to a monster. Good, though.

[/quote']

More flexibility? It has the same Spell Speed, and it's still a spell.

Arms Hole + Pot of Avarice = ???

I like a lot :) the picture is really good and fits in well with the card theme and text and the effect is strange but very intresting' date=' it has a lot of positives working for it, it is an intresting idea :)

8/10 :)

Ninja

[/quote']

Thanks; I appreciate the comment.

On the card itself' date=' though: It could easily have been a Normal Spell, as it serves no purpose being equipped to a monster. Good, though.

[/quote']

More flexibility? It has the same Spell Speed, and it's still a spell.

Arms Hole + Pot of Avarice = ???

That would probably work; remember that you don't even need to activate the card to use its second effect; you could just mill it.

effect is well balanced. Seems quite versatile of a card too

8.9/10

Thanks; I appreciate it.

Yay Epic Win. 9/10

Thanks!

Archived