Maple Story Skill cards! (5 cards so far)

ShadowX300

do you have msn  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you have msn

• no
    • yes

this time, you can rate my cards the regular way. cuz i forgot my other way to rate my cards. ^_^;

thief004gifset1maplesetzn8.jpg

Pro: Even when you have no monsters on your field, the monsters cannot attack you directly.

Con: That's the only thing that protects you from. Magics, traps, and monsters' effect(s) can still damage you.

thief003gifset1maplesetyh5.jpg

Pro: This will come in handy to prevent Obilisk the Tourmentor (WHATEVER HIS NAME IS!!!) in his pink form (that has INF ATK) from attacking you. Not Exodia because of his effect...

Con: This can also be used in defense mode monsters but...if you make a wrong move, you will waste the Disorder on an underpowered monster.

assassin005nr9gifset1mage1.jpg

Pro: Attack twice with all monster. Just remember to make all of your monsters attack, and then activate the card.

Con:

1. If your dumb enough, if you activate it BEFORE using all of your monsters to attack, the ones that didn't attack won't be effected.

2. It's rare card.

hermit001gifset1maplesegj2.jpg

Pro: If you were using Magic Cylinder, and then activated this card, and if the monster attacks you, ATTACK THE OPPONENT DIRECTLY TWICE THAT IS EQUALLED TO THE ATTACKER'S ATK! Now that's what I call an advantage. ;)

Con: It would also double the sacrifices. 3:

wizard007gifset1maplesehg8.jpg

Pro: Removes all Fire and Wind monsters from the play.

Con: Removes all of YOURS Fire and Wind monsters from the play also.

You like 'em? :D

I actually had an idea where people would ask for a card of themselves and they take a screenshot of their character in game and we make them into a card! I guess this is similar to my idea.

EDIT: Cards are bad, gotta say. BAD OCG, you need to study rules and proper OCG more. For example, Partial Resistance can't be destroy, it doesn't stay on the field long enough to be destroy, because once you play a Spell or Trap they activate and aren't counted as a card on the field. That's why Mystical Space Typhoon can destroy a card like Lightning vortex, but the Vortex's effect still goes through. unless they changed the rules on MST. But, that's not the only card. Haste makes no sense. "You can attack twice in this battle phase". If I bought that card in a pack I would be mad cause I didn't understand how it works. And don't explain it to me, put it on the card and write the full effect on the card itself, but make sure it's in good OCG form. That's all I gots to say.

its like i said before in my other topic' date=' if they rate it bad, i give them why they rated it bad.

I think you has rated bad because...YOU NEVER PLAYED MAPLE STORY >=O

anyways ill add more later, after your comment on my reason.

[/quote']

I do played MapleStory. Thing is that, this ISN't MAPLESTORY! THESE ARE YUGIOH CARDS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BASED ON MAPLESTORY!

Archived