Wondering

bwoodboy17

Question

Hi everyone I have been highly enjoying this card maker I spent at least 8 hours on it already. Though I was wondering if there is a program or something that you can use these cards in?

Or perhaps you have to print them and use them in real life? I mean it would be a shame to make them and then not use them. This has had to have been the greatest idea since er...anime! =D

5 answers to this question

no....if you want online duels...you can use yvd...but you can't use these cards....anywhere...maybe with friends that make their own as well...but not in a tournament or anything like that.

just print and resize.....

Are you sure you can't use them on YVD? I could have sworn that I read something on how you could do that...

no....if you want online duels...you can use yvd...but you can't use these cards....anywhere...maybe with friends that make their own as well...but not in a tournament or anything like that.

just print and resize.....

Are you sure you can't use them on YVD? I could have sworn that I read something on how you could do that...

idk...i dont play yvd..and i dont print out my cards.

I think there was something on here about being able to upload them to YVD (Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop) or on their site, but I don't remember it exactly.

As for printing them, there is a tutorial in the Tutorial Section on how to do so.

Archived