Merge Finished Cards/Sets with Realistic cards

Lilrow

Look at the post and topic count in Realistic cards compared to Finished Cards/Sets. At the moment, if you post a set in Finished Cards/Sets, it doesn't get viewed much at all. Realistic cards gets a lot more views and comments and if you have worked really hard on a set, when you post it in Finished Cards/Sets, it will most likely be ignored. It really depresses me when i work really hard on my sets (which I prefer making to single cards) and I get very little recognition.

So I propose the merge of Finished Cards/Sets with Realistic cards. It will only bring benefits because many members only look at realistic cards. You could even make a rule of having [sET] in the topic names for sets just to be more orderly. Anyway, many sets posted in Finished Cards/Sets are unfinished, and not too many get posted. So it would not make much difference to Realistic cards.

I hope this happens because I know a lot of great work will finally get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for reading.

• 2 weeks later...

No, read the descriptions

Finished Cards: Post your completely finished cards or card-sets here.

Realistic Cards: Post cards here which are realistic and balanced.

If more people started actually posting there finished sets there it would be more active. And look at it it's not like no one ever posts there. Realistic cards is just full of newbies who dont know where to post their cards. There's no point in merging them. A set and a card are two completely different things. Finish your set in Realistic, THEN post the final product in finished sets.

• 1 month later...

No' date=' read the descriptions

Finished Cards: Post your completely finished cards or card-sets here.

Realistic Cards: Post cards here which are realistic and balanced.

If more people started actually posting there finished sets there it would be more active. And look at it it's not like no one ever posts there. Realistic cards is just full of newbies who dont know where to post their cards. There's no point in merging them. A set and a card are two completely different things. Finish your set in Realistic, THEN post the final product in finished sets.

[/quote']

No, because people post sets in realistic cards, and they get A LOT more comments then they would've in Finished Sets.

Look at the post and topic count in Realistic cards compared to Finished Cards/Sets. At the moment' date=' if you post a set in Finished Cards/Sets, it doesn't get viewed much at all. Realistic cards gets a lot more views and comments and if you have worked really hard on a set, when you post it in Finished Cards/Sets, it will most likely be ignored. It really depresses me when i work really hard on my sets (which I prefer making to single cards) and I get very little recognition.

So I propose the merge of Finished Cards/Sets with Realistic cards. It will only bring benefits because many members only look at realistic cards. You could even make a rule of having [sET'] in the topic names for sets just to be more orderly. Anyway, many sets posted in Finished Cards/Sets are unfinished, and not too many get posted. So it would not make much difference to Realistic cards.

I hope this happens because I know a lot of great work will finally get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for reading.

Realistic Cards is just where people look first, true members who actually know how this forum works use Finished Sets and look at the thread there.

This does NOT have my support.

Archived