Harry Potter

Felix Culpa

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of my immense generosity (Zerotalk for: the girl that asked me was hot)' date=' I gotta wake up and be at a movie theater at 12:01AM tonight

All I'm saying is, it better be good.

[/quote']

Wake up? I still got a good 4-5 hours after that. Well I di=on't have job or anything, so...

I thought it was good, not the best one, but it's up there. I did think the last part was rushed, but other than that I'm glad they tried to keep it close to the books (however, they did take out some stuff like always). I'm also disappointed they took out the climax battle, but I'm mostly over that.

Alan Rickman (actor for Snape) was awesome in this movie. I loved how he did Snape in this movie. My only problem was that they rushed a bit towards the end and there wasn't enough action and violence in this movie. But, hopefully, they'll make up for it in the last parts. I really enjoyed this movie.

Watched the first showing (midnight on Wednesday) at my local theatre. I got a pretty good seat, it wasn't too in the front.

It was a good movie, although the second one was my favorite, IMO.

As always, the book was definatley better than the movie. DEFINATLEY.

[spoiler=Spoiler (lolpun)]

Snape kills Dumbledore. Thats what you get for not reading the book.

I think the 3rd one (Prisoner of whateer they call it) is my favorite. However, second one is really good. Then comes this one.

But I loved how they did the killing scene, I almost cried. I can't wait for the next parts to come out.

Also, everyone, except my sister, knows that the books are better.

Archived