Disgaea: Hour of Darkness Cards

MattCatz

Some Disgaea cards I've made in my spare time.

331982.jpg331982.jpg331982t.jpg331982p.jpg

Angel Trainee, Flonne: While this card is face up on the field all Warrior, Beast-Warrior, and Fiend-Warrior type monsters gain 500 additional ATK. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle you may special summon "Fallen Angel, Flonne" from your hand or deck.

Fallen Angel, Flonne: While this card is face up on the field all Fiend, Fiend-Warrior, and Warrior type monsters gain 500 additional ATK.

331982z.jpg331982q.jpg331982o.jpg331982.jpg

Netherworld Cleric: This card can prevent one attack from your opponent each turn.

331982.jpg331982k.jpg

Netherworld Ronin: This card can be equipped with ANY Equip magic card with "Sword", "Spear", or "Axe" in it's name. If the ATK increase of an equip magic card with "Sword", "Spear", or "Axe" in it's name that does not meet the requirements for this card is over 500 then the card gains a default of 300 additional ATK from the Equip magic card, the other effects of the card are ignored.

Netherworld Ninja: When this card is attacked flip a coin, if it's heads the attack is negated.

331982n.jpg331982a.jpg

Netherworld Knight: This card may attack twice in one turn, however it's ATK is halved for the second attack.

331982.jpg331982r.jpg

Netherworld Overlord, Laharl: You cannot Normal Summon this monster. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Prince Laharl" equipped with "Demon Tome" as a Tribute. No other Tribute Monsters are necessary. When this card is summoned to the field you may special summon "Etna, Vassel of the Overlord" and "Pleinair, Vassel of the Overlord" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Demon Tome: Equip " Prince Laharl " with this card. If you offer "Prince Laharl" equipped with this card as a Tribute, you can Special Summon "Netherworld Overlord, Laharl" from your Deck or Hand.

331982.jpg

Counter Attack: Activate this when one of your monsters destroyed in battle, the monster which attacked is also destroyed.

These are the first cards I've ever made so they may not be very good. I realise that several of them have a similar background but I could not find a good picture of them without a white background, and just a picture of them with a white background probably would of looked worse.

Constuctive critism is welcomed, or if you think they are so godly awful you can just not leave a comment. Also leave a comment if you have any suggestions on how to make them look or sound more realistic. (I also apologise if i have posted in a bad place or something, like I said, I'm completely new to this.)

UPDATE: Added 2 new cards, decided to make some cards of the monsters from Disgaea, and Succubi and KitCat's are the most popular.

331982.jpg331982.jpg

Netherworld Succubus: This card gains 500 extra ATK and DEF after it has destroyed a monster until your next standby phase.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived