Garry's Mod Discussion thread

Shadow Mir

A few days ago, I got Gmod 10 for my 13th birthday. It's awesome in all ways, especially with my grandma's computer (Cable internet, plays almost anything at 50 fps). However, I was kind of down when I realized I needed to be able to left and right-click at the same time (Which iMacs can't do). Well anyways, discuss Gmod.

Oh. A hacking system.

You can't beat a game fair' date=' don't play it at all.

[/quote']

This coming from you, the person who hacked at least half of their DS games. tsk tsk

Sounds fun, but the last time I played a PC game, me and my sister had to get 2 new computers (We shared 1 at the time).

THey need to make one for the 360' date=' I only have Orange Box on that and my computer would never be able to run any awesome video games.

[/quote']

No...just no. It just wouldn't work well on the Xbox.

A mod is a hacking thing.

Whatever' date=' I don't get it.

[/quote']

Theres much more to a mod than just a "hacking thing". Just because a mod is quote on quote "hacking" doesn't mean you are "cheating in the game" or "ruining the fun", especially if the mod is a total conversion to a whole new game.

Its a mod hosted by Valve, the creator of the games that it is a mod for. Your not supposed to beat the game with it, your supposed to use the objects from the game to make inventions, fool around with ragdolls from the game, and TONS more.

If you don't know wut it is, don't jump to such a drastic conclusion like that.

Archived