My Favorite Club

ITI3L33

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only 1 here active enough? Are there anyone else? I must have done something! But what? .....................(loading, please wait)....................... Maybe D-Vader forgot about this club...or not...(yawn)...(sleeping)..........................................................

(Awake)D-Vader, do you have ranks here? I suggest a rank of um.........thinking.........like.......General, Major, Private, etc.

New sign up area! Aztex is going to do it. So if you post on :?: Questions I guess your voice won't be heard unless you move that post to the sign up area. A very sad announcement has come to my attention for me to say that our member Yugioh 123 has been banned. So I am going to edit my head post and delete him from the list of members. If anyone else gets ban aztex will delete his reputation vote from there reputation report.

Sorry I have to double post but my computer is not loading so I can not edit my post. I am going to add rankings now because aztex asked me to. Also instinctmeister is going to be a security guard if he wants to be one. If a user wants to join his job is to make sure that the user that wants to join has spammed before. If they have spam I will not give them a rep when they join.

Bad OCG! But the card is great! I can fix the effect, here:

This card cannot be summoned except by the effect of "Transformation Monkey". You can special summon "SS4 Vegeta" on the field and add a "Kamehameha" from the deck to your hand if you sacrifice this card.

Can you guys rate my cards for me and could you tell me if the idea is interesting? Sorry if they are out of order

[attachment=15330][attachment=15331][attachment=15332]

[attachment=15333][attachment=15334][attachment=15335]

[attachment=15336][attachment=15337][attachment=15338]

[attachment=15339][attachment=15340][attachment=15341]

[attachment=15342][attachment=15343][attachment=15344]

[attachment=15345][attachment=15346][attachment=15347]

[attachment=15348][attachment=15349][attachment=15350]

Archived