Lock.

Mayko

Basically it goes like this, I'm writing a Sub Space Emissary Fanfic for a SSB4. I'm a little Short on Player Ideas, so I'm reaching to you, the YCM community for Ideas. Just fill out the Basic Sheet, and I will try to incorporate your idea in my fanfic.

[spoiler=Form]

Character:

Appearance:

Move Set

Tap B or 1:

Charge B:

Side and B:

Up and B:

Down and B:

Final Smash:

Subspace, Good, or Clones:

(clones appear trying to destroy Subspace and Earth)

Costumes:

Speed: (Sonic being 100 and bowser being 0)

[spoiler= Example]

Character: Goalie (Kritter from Super Mario Strikers)

Appearance: Kritter with a white Soccer Jersey with red around the sleeves and neck with 00 on the back in red numbers.

Move Set

Tap B or 1: *Ball Release / **Kick. * He drops a soccer ball Item (Max 3 on course). This is used before Kick ** He Kicks a droped or naturaly apearing Soccer ball. This does mor damage then mearly hitting the Soccer ball and sends it in a straight line.

Charge B: *Mega Kick. * Just like kick above, but stronger and faster.

Side and B: *Slide Tackle. * He does a soccer like side tackle causing damage on impact and falling.

Up and B: *Barrale Blast. *He pulls out His DK barrle blast jets for a quick recovery.

Final Smash: *Goooooooooooooooooal! *Soccer balls rain from the sky as kritter calls foward countless Toad and Koopa all in jersey kicking balls aflame all over the course whail Kritter Charges up a Mario Style Flaming kick that torches the course, ending his final smash.

Subspace, Good, or Clones: Good

Coustumes: Normal is Red, Green is a slightly darker colored Kritter with a green Jersey with white where ever red was, Blue is a sea foam green Kritter with a Navy blue Jersey with yellow where ever red was, Special is Kritter from super team.

Speed: 78 (a little faster then Diddy kong)

Archived