Ģค๓blє Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1913/321423c.jpg' alt='321423c.jpg'> [spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters designating this card. Once per turn, you can skip your Draw Phase to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster with 1600 ATK or less from your Deck or hand. In a turn you activate this card's effect, you cannot Normal Summon or Set.[/align] Ratings Please ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mappel6 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Nice and not OP'd, so this is what you were doing off the RP! Deserves 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Yup~ Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
everlasting Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 wow, that's ag pretty good card. wish there were more though...8.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OnSlaUghT Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 pretty good! Nice and balanced, OCG is good, Effect is good you get 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Hmm... So I take it you guys might want to see more? I never intended this too be a set but I guess I could if everyone wanted. If I did, should I base it off of that "Skip you Draw Phase" thing or "Discard 1 card from your hand". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rehva Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Pic Overused. OCG Errors. Realistic? Yup. 7/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Pic Overused. OCG Errors. Realistic? Yup. 7/10 I've never seen the pic used. I just saw it when searching forest. OCG errors... Where? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skippy Canoe Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 Cool. Only problem is overused pic. 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 It's just... Well... Could someone give me a link to one of the posts that uses this pic? I've never seen it used. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragnarok1945 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Share Posted July 16, 2009 it's pretty balanced, OCG is fine, but pic doesn't look as good 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 17, 2009 Cool, and thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mappel6 Posted July 19, 2009 Report Share Posted July 19, 2009 Also nice ^_^ 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.