suggestions

gabi690

In a chatbox, I can understand bad grammar. I use it, there's just no time to type things out fully. But I've found, in forums at least, phrasing your question correctly with correct grammar and spelling, you'll get your question answered faster, easier (you avoid having to repeat yourself) and a good deal clearer (because people know what you are saying completely).

But, in response to the actual question, I think this will have its' own forum (or subforum) on the new site. Just sit tight now. :).

I have been trying to organise something like this for a long time, Gabi, I suggest you read here, here, and here.

*Frunk fades into dream sequence*

If YCMaker wants to, we will have a dueling program and special forum just for online dueling, which will be exclusive to Yugioh Card Maker members (actually, it should be for members who have made atleast 100 legit posts here), hopefully, it will be able to use real cards aswell so we get the best possible dueling out of it. It will hopefully even record duels, making tournaments alot more simple.

*Fades out of dream sequence*

Of course, Frunk is too lazy and not smart enough to make such a program, so it will be made most likely by YCMaker himself or silverboy, who apparently has just completed a program. Of course, should this be impossible, we may need to steal someone else's duel program... :twisted: :lol:

Archived