.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

{{UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Sorry my computer keeps messing up!}}

o normal...or so they thought...

The Organization was defeated, but Nobodies still exist, and heartless are still plentiful in the other worlds....Only Sora, Riku, and Kairi didn't know that.

;;hearts without souls;;bodies without hearts;;

There is a force far more sinister than the Heartless or Nobodies. They are called Soulless. They are the hearts of Nobodies, only most Nobodies don't know that;And the ones that do know that if they are merged with their former heart they will be consumed by darkness. That's all a Soulless is: a heart of pure darkness..

Some of the most powerful soulless grouped together and formed there own organization.They call themselves the Hearts of Darkness, which is an ironic, but fitting name. Together they put a powerful spell on Sora, Riku, Kairi,the King, Donald, and Goofy.Now they're in a deep sleep, but they still think they are in their own world, living everyday life as if all was right.

.R.e.b.i.r.t.h.

Organization XIII has reformed with new members unknown. Xemnas was never truly destroyed, but disappeared into the darkness. He's having the new Organization scout the worlds for new keyblade wielders. With the help of a mysterious new member, who somehow is a keyblade wielder, he forces them to fight heartless and free the hearts so once again he can attempt to get Kingdom Heart's power. The group of prisoner keyblade wielders is known as The Keys of Oblivion.

Overall the worlds are either being controlled by the Nobodies or the Soulless.

-t-h-e-r-e--i-s--n-o-w-h-e-r-e--t-o--h-i-d-e-

There is rarely a keyblader in sight. When there is they surrender to Organization XIII.There is a prophecy of five keybladers that will stand up against the Organization and free the original keyblade wielders from the soulless.

~|*|~

;;Rules;;

>No cH@t$peK! Grammar is a must.

>The usual no Godmoding, blah, ect.

>Romance is fine, if not encouraged

>Read the plotline completely, I know it's long, but neccesery

>Ideas are great, so add your own twists to make things interesting!

>There are only 5 keyblade wielder positions, no more. (unless you want to be from Keys of Oblivion then there is a few openings)

>You don't have to ask, just join. Just remember, EVERYONE is equal.

>If you read the rules put "Ice Ice Baby" in your profile.

;]

Break the rules and I WILL EAT YOU.

.::Organization 13::.

{{PM me to join}}

I:Xemnas

II:unknown(keyblade wielder)

III: ???

IV: ???

V: ???

VI: ???

VII: ???

VIII: ???