Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Flinsbon

Warning: This thread may contain spoilers about the movie. If you have not seen it and plan to, I suggest reading no further.

For those of you who have seen the movie already, (I saw it twice lol) what did you think about it?

I thought it was OK, but it seemed more like a teen love movie than a Harry Potter movie. They left so much out that i think it interfered with what the movie could have been.

My opinion of the movie

If U read the books: Expatations will be WAY too high. Storyline hacked to pieces Worst HP movie ever made.

If u just see the movies: You'll enjoy the humor and light romance. One of the best ones out there.

I HATED it. They left out [spoiler= [b]MAJOR SPOILERS[/b]] The huge death eater fight at hogwarrs, most of the voldemort history, nearly all of the action. All they did was keep what the readers hated about this book, all the mushy nauseating teen love stuff. If you were expecting Dumbledore's death to be graphic and cool, you might as well rip up your ticket right now.

Half-Blood Prince a PG movie? Come on Warner Bros.

And that's my two cents on HPATHBP.

Dark

One of the better movies.

I seriously have other better books to read than these.

Snape was and is still my fav. character.

IT was a decent movie compared to the other ones.

Dark Knight < Fiddler on the roof > Harry Potter

Twilight 2 or some cr@p like that is coming soon.

That preview kicked me in the stomach so I had indigestion throughout the whole movie. >_<

I HATED it. They left out [spoiler= [b]MAJOR SPOILERS[/b]] The huge death eater fight at hogwarrs' date=' most of the voldemort history, nearly all of the action. All they did was keep what the readers hated about this book, all the mushy nauseating teen love stuff. If you were expecting Dumbledore's death to be graphic and cool, you might as well rip up your ticket right now.

[/quote']

They left out the Death Eater fight at the end to avoid repetition with DH. I was also disappointed at the lack of Voldemort's memories, but it's not a big deal. Dumbledore's death was okay, and I'm glad they left out Dumbledore's funeral.

It was PG-13, and so was the last one. I don't see what the problem is.

I personally thought it was the best so far, and I loved the added scenes (first scene + The Burrow) as I knew what was going to happen from the books, and they were unexpected. The cave scene was awesome, even better then I expected it to be.

I HATED it. They left out [spoiler= [b]MAJOR SPOILERS[/b]] The huge death eater fight at hogwarrs' date=' most of the voldemort history, nearly all of the action. All they did was keep what the readers hated about this book, all the mushy nauseating teen love stuff. If you were expecting Dumbledore's death to be graphic and cool, you might as well rip up your ticket right now.

[/quote']

They left out the Death Eater fight at the end to avoid repetition with DH. I was also disappointed at the lack of Voldemort's memories, but it's not a big deal. Dumbledore's death was okay, and I'm glad they left out Dumbledore's funeral.

I personally thought it was the best so far, and I loved the added scenes (first scene + The Burrow) as I knew what was going to happen from the books, and they were unexpected. The cave scene was awesome, even better then I expected it to be.

yea

it wazn't a tottal phail

[/quote']

Dumbledore's funeral is going to be in the next movie

I really liked it. I didn't mind so much the minor plot changes, and I loved the fact that it was so much more character driven than the other films (lets face it, they had to make it more character driven, to make all of the plot of the next book make sense.

There were little things that made me happy:

[spoiler=SPOILERS]

- The kidnapping of Olivander

- The inclusion of the diadem in the Room of Requirement

- The way they showed the Unbreakable Vow

Overall, I was very happy with it, and as always, Alan Rickman's acting was amazing.

I liked it but it could have been like 50times better I wish they made the movies like books they would go for 3-4 hours but who cares!! There was only one viewing of Voldemore(Several of Tom Riddle)which was like 2 seconds

I really think some-one should remake the HP movies MORE LIKE THE BOOKS

Archived