Game Review: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Shonen Jump™

[align=center]

Game: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Reviewing it on: PS3

Diffuculty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard

Dear reader I have officialy completed the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and thought it would be a good idea to write a review.

For this game there are two optional modes Ultimate Mission mode on this mode you have the wonderful opertunity to run around the hidden leaf village taking on the missions. One of the funnest aspects of this game is the mission arcs there are different arcs such as save sasuke arc where you replay the experience of saving sasuke as been seen on TV. To get to different arc levels at times you must complete missions such as S rank A rank and so on. The character range was a bit disspointing considering in some Naruto games you get characters such as the 4th Hokage and Anbu Kakashi however in this game you did get the oppertunity to download support characters from the Playstation Store. Then there is Free Battle mode in free battle mode you get to fight in a 1 player mode or a 2 player mode you get the chance to fight as all the basic characters such as Sasuke and Naruto which is an up side but as you complete arcs on the ultimate mission mode you can unlock different characters such as Kakashi who is the first one you unlock or Curse Mark Sasuke Kyuubi Naruto and different cloths (which you can also download for Naruto). Sorry this was a short review but there were only two basic modes to play in which was another unfortunate dissapointment for a fantastic game. My overall rating

7/10

The reason I have given it this rating because even though there were a few disspointments after nearly a year of having it it is still fun to play on

[/align]

The review is much better. But you're only talking about gameplay and little bit of story. What about the graphics? The sounds? When you set up a review, it should look somewhat like this:

Challenge:

Character Customization/Selection:

Controls:

Graphics/Animation:

Interface:

Length:

Sound:

Storyline:

Archived