Answered:Please Lock

Ben1005

Question

10 answers to this question

I see what you have to do now.You have to click on the image' date='and after it's done uploading to Image Shack,there should be a code below the card.You right-click it,copy it,click "Upload Image" on the posting window,and when the post is put on the forum,it should show the card.

Thing is,on the Card Maker,when I click on the card,it says "Uploading to Image Shack..." on the bottom,and I keep waiting and waiting,but nothing comes up.It's finished on some cards,but I was too stupid unknowing then to know what I was supposed to do with it.

Does anyone know why it isn't able to upload to Image Shack in a timely fashion???

[/quote']

It sometimes takes a while, not sure why.

I see what you have to do now.You have to click on the image,and after it's done uploading to Image Shack,there should be a code below the card.You right-click it,copy it,click "Upload Image" on the posting window,and when the post is put on the forum,it should show the card.

Thing is,on the Card Maker,when I click on the card,it says "Uploading to Image Shack..." on the bottom,and I keep waiting and waiting,but nothing comes up.It's finished on some cards,but I was too stupid unknowing then to know what I was supposed to do with it.

Does anyone know why it isn't able to upload to Image Shack in a timely fashion???

Archived