Ever make those totally broken cards for the hell of it?(One more card added!)

Razieus

In response to the topic's title: I did. In fact, I'm making a whole set-Cosmic Convergence(CSCV). Which is the where the Set number comes from on these cards. PLEASE DO NOT RATE THESE BASED ON THEIR REAL-LIFE PLAYABILITY! RATE THEM ON HOW INSANE AND BROKEN AND OVERPOWERED THEY ARE!

ATTENTION: I DO make serious cards, but every once in a while one gets bored of making serious cards and makes broken, insane cards that use proper game language!

BTW, the 5s for The All's ATK and DEF are supposed to be the Infinity ALT Characters. So just imagine The All's ATK and DEF as Infinity, ok?

You can read "Predestined Cataclysm"'s effect from the card's pic, but "The All" and "Astrilthios The Cosmic Horror" have long-ass effects. So I'll post them. Also, yes, I got Astrilthios's picture from that DnD monster called the Chaos Beast. Shoot me.

THE ALL'S EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of the card "Predestined Cataclysm". This card's Summoning cannot be chained to or negated in any way. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells, Traps or Monsters, cannot be destroyed in battle and can attack each monster on your opponent's side of the field once. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you take no Battle Damage, the effects of all cards your opponent(s) control are negated, your opponent cannot Set monsters in face-down Defense Position and if your opponent activates the effect of a card, negate the activation of the card and destroy it. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a monster you control attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. Any monster that battles with this card is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you win the Match.

ASTRILTHIOS THE COSMIC HORROR'S EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Predestined Cataclysm". This card's Summoning cannot be chained or negated in any way. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells, Traps and/or Monsters. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all cards your opponent(s) control and if your opponent activates the effect of a card(s), negate the activation and effect of the card and destroy. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Set monsters in face-down Defense Position and the ATK and DEF of all your opponent(s) control becomes 0. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all of your opponent's face-up monsters are switched to Attack Position and their positions cannot be changed.

EDIT: A FUSION OF THE ABOVE TWO!!!(Remember, the 5s in the card picture are meant to be ∞, or infinity.)

THE END OF EXISTENCE'S EFFECT

"The All" + "Astrilthios The Cosmic Horror"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field(You do not use “Polymerization). This card's Summoning cannot be chained or negated in any way. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap or Monster cards. When this card is Summoned, remove from play all cards on the field, in each player's hand, in each player's Deck, in each player's Graveyard and all cards that are removed from the game and place them under this card(this effect cannot be chained or negated in any way). After that, both player's Life Points become ∞. During your End Phase, inflict Direct Damage to each of your opponent's Life Points equal to the sum of the total ATK of the monsters removed by this effect plus the number of Spell and Trap cards removed by this effect x 1000 plus the sum of this card's original ATK and DEF. Damage inflicted this card's effect cannot be prevented or redirected. If a player loses the game in this way, they lose the match. (A player with ∞ Life Points cannot be dealt damage unless the damage is at least one greater than ∞.)

TheAll.jpg

PredestinedCataclysm.jpg

Astrilthios.jpg

EndofExistence.jpg

Archived