How Do I Beat Akiza In Wheelie Breakers? 4 reps and 20 point reward

thanonyx

I just beat Officer Trudge (finally) and the next thing I know Akiza shows up and she's even harder. I even saved up for a Blue-Eyes White Dragon (which wasn't cheap, a whopping 10000 BP) and it still didn't help. I beseech you all, how do I beat Akiza?

Oh, and before anyone says something, yes I checked gamefaqs and It didn't help.

I'll give you a rep and 5 points if it works. Promise.

Please someone answer me! I really need to know how to beat Aki. I have tried literally dozens of times and nothing works. She just keeps pounding me with Black rose Dragon and delaying me with Ivy Wall. How do I get pass these 2. I'm doubling the reward. 2 reps and 10 points

Maybe this will work. I'm now offering 4 reps and 20 points! You can have them if you just tell me how I can beat Aki In Wheelie Breakers. Wheelie Breakers is a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Racing/Card Playing video game for the Nintendo Wii for those of you not familiar.

Well you saw in 5D's how she took down that profiler dude' date=' didnt you... Well you shouldnt follow his strategy. Just find something powerful but that fits around you. Try some fusion monsters if you can in that game.

[/quote']

I don't think Wheelie Breakers has fusion monsters.

Has it come out in the UK yet?

I don't know if it has or hasn't.

How about a few Gianjt Trunades to take care of the ivy wall? And maybe the 3 sacred beats(can be got through cheats... probably) just Tribute Ra and Slifer and unlish Obelisk on her candy a**!

I don't know if giant trunade is in the game yet. Besides' date=' Ivy wall is a monster, not a spell or trap, so that won't work, and I don't think there are any sacred beasts or god cards either.

For future reference:

[b']If you haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers before, don't post on this thread![/b]

Archived