The Best Card Ever(Another Overpowered card)

Razieus

Yes, the 5s should be Infinity Signs. And, If you can't read it's effect:

There's no Ritual Card. It's just that good. And there's no Tributing. In fact, as soon as the game starts, just ******* summon it from your deck. When you summon this card, you win the ******* Match. Then you take all of your opponent's cards and their life(like their actual LIFE, not just their Life Points. Like when you shoot someone's head with a Desert Eagle five times). No card effects can be chained to this effect. You need to tell this to your opponent: Card games are serious ******* buisness. You just learned this the hard way.

The picture is Destroyah from Godzilla, if you're wondering. Godzilla fan here.

Sorry for the curses in my post. They were in the effect...I'm not sure if cursing was allowed here...

EDIT: I completely censored the curses

I completely censored the curses...I won't curse anymore on these forums. I didn't find the rules. I checked the announcements, but I didn't see them there...

And the point of it WAS to be a bad card! It was meant to make some chuckles. It wasn't a serious card! I don't want to make serious cards all the time-I make realistic cards, but I don't wanna be restricted to just serious cards. I wanna make some fun, tongue-in cheek cards and some overpowered cards.

Thanks for seeing my point, Saboooom and Muga. I also apologize if I offended anyone. I can see where they are coming from about my language before I edited my post(where the curses were censored but "f" and "g" replaced the first and last asteriks of each censored words)

Also, as for the other cards in my other post in this board(Topic Title: Ever make those totally broken cards for the hell of it?), they are MEANT to be overpowered, in case anyone who reads this message thinks I should "start making serious cards". I've stressed it before, it's fun to make overpowered cards sometimes, isn't it?

Rahim, when I said "Thanks" to Saboooom and Muga, it was because they recognized it for what it was MEANT to be-a joke card. I appreciate you sticking up for me and I apologize for overlooking you.

whats the point of this' date=' to overpowered, bad ocg, and you knew it was overpowered, so why make this???? if i wasnt trying to be a better person i would have neg repd you for this

[/quote']

The point is to be a satire/joke card. Ya know how the effect says "Then you take all of your opponent's cards and their life(like their actual LIFE, not just their Life Points. Like when you shoot someone's head point-blank range with a Desert Eagle five times)"? Well, ever notice how in the anime(YGO The Abridge Series spoofs on the fact that everyone takes a card game so seriously) people die(original) or get sent to the "Shadow Realm", which is a place of your worst nightmares(4Kids/Censored Version)? I think that's a bit serious just for losing a game involving arithmetic and shiny cardboard...

Jeez, I'd think more people besides two people(Saboooom and Muga) would realize that the whole card's a satire on how serious the anime takes a card game, especially on a Yu-Gi-Oh card forum >_> Thanks again for sticking up for me being banned, Rahim. I think I didn't address you when I said thanks to Saboooom and Muga was because they knew it was a Joke Card and you said it was a "bad card", which implied to me you didn't realize it wasn't a serious card.

Archived