Photoshop

GHawk

Question

10 answers to this question

Yeah right. A lot of people on this site "stole" photoshop. I only ask so I can make sigs. I have Gimp but everytime make one that is good people shut me down and say it sucks. The people who use Gimp and have good xcfs save them a RAR so I can't download them. I ask people to help they tell me no so if no one is going to help me them I will take the illegal version.

Yeah right. A lot of people on this site "stole" photoshop. I only ask so I can make sigs. I have Gimp but everytime make one that is good people shut me down and say it sucks. The people who use Gimp and have good xcfs save them a RAR so I can't download them. I ask people to help they tell me no so if no one is going to help me them I will take the illegal version.

Those people won't get good plug ins. They will just get their computer leeched with glitches, leaches & warez crap. Even if you get the pirated version you cannot update it, sadly. Also you cannot be expected to be a freaking pro or even mod designer from 1 day. I can PM you some decent gimp tutorials if you want. Then you can devlop your own stuff.

Hope I helped [:

Photoshop is not for free' date=' in fact, the purchasing of free versions is illegal, it violates the copyright laws set forth by adobe.

[/quote']

Therefore, either buy it & support the artists that gave time & spent day & time to get you the adobe CS collection or get the trial version.

Photoshop is not for free' date=' in fact, the purchasing of free versions is illegal, it violates the copyright laws set forth by adobe.

[/quote']

How do you purchase something free?

Well, if you find it, you'll be arrested. So pay up.

Archived