Josh- Card making Contest

joshcooper

As some of you know im making a Monk Temple Set, well im stuck for ideas so i fought i will bring it here.

Here are Rules:

1. There will be 3 cards for you do design around : Monk Peasant, Monk Fighter and Monk Labourer.

2. You can either make : 1 Of them OR All 3 of them.

3. One Entry per person, if u dont like yours, edit them before close date.

4. The cards are non-effect

5. One more thing- they ave to be realistic and balanced. ( i planned them for being 3 stars )

Closing Date : 18th January ( I will be AWOL till then got some business :P)

Prizes: Well im new to the point system, but i know what rep is, so +1 Rep and the proud feeling that your card is in my beautiful set :P

Have fun!

k, i chose Danilus, i just think they will be the best for my set thanks for entries ;)

Nice cards guys, i like Danilus cards, specially the names. One more day then i will choose a winner.

Oh yea 'bout the effects, iv decided not to have effects on these cards, as they will be used for a powerful card in this set.

Oh one mroe thing - Falling Pizza- nice card its balanced good, might use it just as a normal card,just a stable monster.

Yes i will go until ( tomorrow) now i am back, there will be 3 cards chosen, then if i like any other cards i will PM to ask whether i can use it in the set or not.

Archived