SAW

Cloister

Hello everyone,

This was up once before. I was hoping this was different/more. I can't find any trailer/clip anywhere online other than this one. For some reason I'm not at all excited for this. Could it be I have become bored with the series? Maybe. I don't even plan on running out to the theatres for it unless someone I know raves about it. I think I might be content waiting until it releases on dvd.!!!!!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone,

for me the saw films are good becouse im a fan of the series. becouse i know that almost every body hated saw5 and think that the whole saw films are stupid. but the saw films worked for me. becouse im falliwing the story. its like saw is a tv show now couse every episode leads to somthing importent for the next episode. like a cliff hanger. but ya im looking forwerd to saw6 becouse im just faliwing the story. so its just, the movies work for me.

Hi

You could say the following:

A) It's just a movie and nothing displayed on screen is realistic and impossible to happen in real life

B) I have seen worse films that you've let me seen (insert movies here)

C) If you let me see the other previous installments, how come not this one?

OR- you could always make a deal with her like. If you let me see Saw VI, I'll see any film you want to see. Or I'll do chores for a week. Something along those lines.

Archived