1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good shop?

Member ID V1

Name:Gefhx

Avi:gefhx.png

Background Color:Red

Star Color:Purple

Text Color:Purple

Favorite Card Image:here it is and if you want to know what card its silent swordsman level 7SilentSwordsmanLv7.jpgA

Render Background Image:Light_mech_thing_by_flyingdebris.png

Profession: Making Machine Type Cards

Yu-Gi-Oh Logo Wanted: the one you have on your example......i dont know what its called sorry

if i did anything wrong tell me so i can correct it

sending the 10 points now

Also take your time i see that your busy

here it is.. sorry for the wait

33yqk9x.png

[img=http://i50.tinypic.com/33yqk9x.png]

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I know you're busy, and you're closed for the holidays, but when you open back up and geta achance, can you take my order, please? If you're stil not open and you don't want me to order, just tell me and I'll teake it down.

Picture You Want Rendered: dark-warrior.jpg

What You Want Rendered OUT: The feathery stuff on the right side can stay, along with the thorn-like stuff on the bottom, but other than, that, only the character should be left, thanks.

Also, I'll be putting a link to your shop on my sig, cause you do GREAT work.

And, uh, sorry the pics is so big, I couldn't find it smaller, sorry...

okay guys i know a lot of people are hoping for me to re open this shop.. but it might not happen... i have been far too busy to run this shop adn thinking about closing this shop permanently..

WAHH NO!I havent ordered anything for a while but still this is my fave shop! :(

hey for you.. you can just pm what you want and ill make you some stuff.. the rules of my shop still apply though

okay guys i know a lot of people are hoping for me to re open this shop.. but it might not happen... i have been far too busy to run this shop adn thinking about closing this shop permanently..

WAHH NO!I havent ordered anything for a while but still this is my fave shop! :(

hey for you.. you can just pm what you want and ill make you some stuff.. the rules of my shop still apply though

yay then im happy (and dont say it okay i will stop spamming in your shop)

Archived