Slayers Revolution English Cast

Astro Dude

Major announcement.

Most of you would never thought it would happen, some never thought the dream would never come true, but it finally has come to pass. Funimation got most of the original VA's of the Slayers Series reunited for SLayers Revolution and Slayers Evolution-R.

Lisa Ortiz will reprive her role as spunky sorceress Lina Inverse.

Eric Stuart will become Gourry Gabriev once again.

Veronica Taylor is back as Amelia.

Crispin Freeman returns as Zelgadis.

However, there are some changes.

Me thinks Rachel Lillis will play the part of Marquess Gioconda, Tara Sands will be Ozel, Scottie Ray will be Zumma (I think the role would be perfect for him).

However, and this will be a shock for Xellos fans, Michael Sinterniklaas, (You know: Mikey Simon, Dean Venture, Riven, Jared and Jesse, Leonardo) will replace David Moo as Xellos (Like how Freeman took the part of Will Turner in KH2 cause Square Enix was probably too cheap to get Orlando Bloom).

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. After all, reuniting a cast from a show that was on hiatus for almost a decade is a pretty tall order, but fans would like to see it.

Sad part, no Gourry being forced to dress like a woman in episode 17. Guess that joke is getting old.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Uhm, okay. Pretty much the same deal, then.

...please tell me you copy/pasted that off somewhere. I will be terrified if you're that much of a commercial writer normally.

Archived