New card(please rate)

DeathSDelano

ok edited

341559q.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WATER monster and 1 Machine-Type monster from the Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. As long as this card is face-up on the field both players must Set their monsters.

(please tell me if there are any OCG errors or how i can improve this card's effect or if i need a better pic)

Not bad card, the OCG looks pretty good, the image is fine, and the effect could be a bit overpowered, and I don't know how well WATER and Machine-Type decks work.

In the third sentence, take out the first "type" and "a".

7.5/10

xD i wanted to put the an Attribute and type together that would not seem well (i'm thinking about making a set with WATER machine-types xD make the unlikely parted to work well)

the last effect is OPed but it works against both players though as well but thats why i'm having ppl rate to fix that

"This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 WATER monster and 1 Machine-Type monster."

Should be "This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 WATER monster and 1 Machine-Type monster from your side of the field from play."

I think at least...

Nice picture though, overall, 8.5/10.

Rate my cards?

Last part of the effect:

As long as this card is face-up on the field both players must Set their monsters.

===

As long as this card is face-up on the field neither player can Summon a monster face-up.

Urm that's actually remembered from a real card, I think it's like that Spell card. I can't remember.

But the way you worded it, sounded like it was designating monsters from somewhere.

the card you are thinking of it anti-spell fragence its a continous trap card that makes both players having to set a spell before activating it and you can combine the trap with dark simorgh shutting down all flip effects Spell and Trap and also preventing your opponent from playing in defense on 1st turn[because you have to set for the monster to be in defense](i know the whole combo xD)

ok thanks for OCG fix

Archived