My self Drawn Cards plz rate

cmc1234

I know the 1 isnt colored and the other has no bg, live wit it, the 1 dragon i screwed up with so thats why its bad, please rate and say if the pics are bad or not, i am disappointed with the Trap card so you can say its bad i know. Coloring is bad i know im bad at coloring but hey i dont want that bad of rates

288770guk.jpg

288770p.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. By discarding 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-up card on the field. This cards ATK and DEF increase by 300 for each Fiend-Type monster in either players Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard Select 1 card from the Graveyard and add it to your hand.

288770ose.jpg

EFFECT:

"Gilford the Legend" + "Dark Magician"

Once per turn you can select 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and destroy it. Inflict 500 damage to your opponents Life Points when this effect is used. This cards ATK and DEF Increase by 400 for each Warrior-Type monster in the Graveyard.

288770a.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by discarding 3 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. This card can can attack all monsters on the field, if this card destroys 3 or more cards, this card can attack your opponents Life Points directly.

288770.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Once per turn you can inflict 100 damage to your opponents Life Points for each card in his/her Graveyard.

Plz rate and i did post 2 of these cards already

nice job man, i can tell u really tried on these images. some need color or backgrounds, but im sure u already know that.

since u obviously have a scanner, try coloring on the computer. the results are much more clean and nicer then color pencil/marker/crayons.

if u have any money, or if u get allowance, save up for a wacom bamboo fun pad. its really really helpful when drawing and coloring on the computer.

there are a few OCG errors but i dont really care much abotu that.

8/10

good luck!

nice job man' date=' i can tell u really tried on these images. some need color or backgrounds, but im sure u already know that.

since u obviously have a scanner, try coloring on the computer. the results are much more clean and nicer then color pencil/marker/crayons.

if u have any money, or if u get allowance, save up for a wacom bamboo fun pad. its really really helpful when drawing and coloring on the computer.

there are a few OCG errors but i dont really care much abotu that.

8/10

good luck!

[/quote']

Thx i think thats what i am gunz save up for but im afraid that i wont be able to draw as good on a fun pad as i do with pencil and paper

but thx all for the rates

Archived