Dark Angel Yariza

Warlock 20

Yeah we all know it's OP.

Try and give suggestions on how to improve.

Um...

Maybe, after a rethink...

LV. 7

Attrib: DARK

Type: Fiend

ATK: 1900 DEF: 1000

Effect: Once per duel, you can pay 1000 Life Points to randomly discard 2 cards from you opponents hand.

OR another alternative effect.

Effect: Once per duel, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove from play 1 card in your opponents hand.

or make it balanced like this(i added some extra to make it more balanced hope this helps)

LV. 9

ATK: 3250 DEF: 2450

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, pay 1000 Life pionts to send all cards from the field and in both players' hand to the Graveyard except this card. During the Turn you activate this effect this card cannot attack.

or make it balanced like this(i added some extra to make it more balanced hope this helps)

LV. 9

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn' date=' pay 1000 Life pionts to send all cards from the field and in both players' hand to the Graveyard except this card. During the Turn you activate this effect this card cannot attack.

[/quote']

this effect is UP

try Liams version^^

LV. 9

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn' date=' pay 1000 Life pionts to send all cards from the field and in both players' hand to the Graveyard except this card. During the Turn you activate this effect this card cannot attack.

[/quote']

this effect is UP

try Liams version^^

Yeah, try my version...

and just in case you forgot:

Yeah we all know it's OP.

Try and give suggestions on how to improve.

Um...

Maybe' date=' after a rethink...

LV. 7

ATK: 1900 DEF: 1000

Effect: Once per duel, you can pay 1000 Life Points to randomly discard 2 cards from you opponents hand.

OR another alternative effect.

Effect: Once per duel, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove from play 1 card in your opponents hand.

[/quote']

Archived