4. Dark_Magician_Girl_=3

Judges:

1. Me

2. Everlasting

[align=center]I'm in.

Edit -

293291.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 or more Monsters from your field (Max. 4). This card gains 900 ATK and DEF for every Monster tributed to summon it. In addition, discard 3 cards when this card is summoned to further increase this card's ATK by 1000. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects: - Remove from play 1 DARK Monster with 2500 ATK or more on your field to Special Summon 1 "Darkness Saint Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?). Once per turn, select and equip 1 Monster you control onto 1 "Darkness Saint Token" you control to increase the "Darkness Saint Tokens" ATK and DEF equal to the selected Monster plus an additional 200 ATK.

- Discard 2 cards and draw 2 cards. If you drew a Monster card, inflict damage to your Opponent equal to the Monster's Level x200. If you drew a Spell card, instantly activate it, ignoring the activation conditions. If you drew a Trap card, inflict 200 damage to your Opponent's Life Points for every card on their field. During the 2nd End Phase that this card was summoned, remove this card from play.

[/align]

I'm in.

308298z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, if you have a Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field, you can control 1 face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase of your turn. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the attack of a EARTH monster, decrease the attacking monsters ATK by 300.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived