OCG Error Continues

Monkie_Crew

not the first time I've seen Necromancer of War's pic

Where's the Undead Horror card? I want to see that one too.

For accumulated pain, not sure you're allowed to put the 15% of the opponent's LP. Better if you just declare a number and say that's how much damage he/she'll receive.

Some MAJOR work needs to be done on the OCG

6.5/10

hmmm so u suggest me use a different picture for the necro? I dont have a undead horror card yet becuz i wanna get the grammar thing right b4 i make anymore cards. and can u give me some example of errors of the grammar? (the thing is i've checked the grammar forum linked by some1 on the other thread i posted... and i really can't see anything run with it lol... i mean i used all the *official words* wat else can i do? sorry if i'm asking too much i just wanna learn this lol)

hmm i did went to that forum... thats where i correct my old mistakes lol i guess i need read more carefully DX

and for the aura of the lich, the idea is u need 2 corpses to summon the undead horror thats why i picked 2 monster cards in the graveyard, u know, slained monster? lol? anyway my plan was use 2 monster cards from the graveyard then remvoe them from the *playing field* (or the card board) which includes the graveyard. is that allowed? And i just made a few more cards for the necro lol, im sure they're full of problems o.o

345813.jpg345813p.jpg345813o.jpg lol i just found out there is *hell hound* on my undead horror picture ... i mite need 2 get that fixed XD

Archived