1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you rate these cards?

• 0 - Disliked all of them
    • 1 - Liked a few of them
    • 2 - Some were good
    • 3 - Decent but needs improvement
    • 4 - Most of them were great
    • 5 - Liked every single card you made

I joined and had some really good ideas for Dragon-type monsters, so I decided to make a few. . . .or 16

348753.jpg

Effect: With the addition of the Spell Card "Scavenger", send this face-up monster to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Dragon Scavenger".

348753q.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Expanding Kingdom". This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field: WATER: Control of this card cannot switch. WIND: If this card destroyed your opponent's monster in battle, it can attack once again in a row. EARTH: This card gains an additional 200 ATK for every Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field.

348753p.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Expanding Kingdom". During battle with this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Pionts.

348753h.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Expanding Kingdom". If you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing any of the following monster(s), this card gains the appropriate effect(s): Dragon of the West - Oridian: Every turn, randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand and remove it from play until the End Phase of your next turn. Dragon of the North - Wretchin: If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. Dragon of the South - Remizane: This card cannot be destroyed in battle. Dragon of the East - Latchor: Control of this card cannot switch.

348753.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Expanding Kingdom". If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. You cannot change the battle position until the end of your next turn.

348753p.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Expanding Kingdom". For every monster this card destroys in battle, you can remove from play 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard with an ATK equal to or less than the DEF of the destroyed monster.

348753f.jpg

This dragon was able to survive on its own in the forest. He was the only surviver when his family was hunted.

348753i.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Reign of the Heavens". This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards. Pay 1000 Life Points to look at your opponent's hand and destroy 2 cards.

348753k.jpg

Effect: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Emperor Dragon of the Heavens - WORLD". You must also remove from play "Dragon of the West - Oridian", "Dragon of the North - Wretchin", "Dragon of the South - Remizane", "Dragon of the East - Latchor" and "Dragon of the Sky - Dorodomaine" from your Deck or Graveyard.

348753v.jpg

Effect: This card is required to summon "Dragon of the West - Oridian", "Dragon of the North - Wretchin", "Dragon of the South - Remizane", "Dragon of the East - Latchor" and "Dragon of the Sky - Dorodomaine". Once this card is destroyed, destroy the previously listed monsters.

348753q.jpg

Effect: This card can be used as a Tribute to summon 1 "Dragon of the West - Oridian" from your deck.

348753.jpg

Effect: This card can only be used if there are no monsters on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the South - Remizane" from your hand or deck. It is destoyed after your next End Phase.

348753.jpg

Effect: This card can only be used if you have a "Dragon of the East - Latchor" on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the North - Wretchin" in Defence Position. It cannot change its Position this turn.

348753h.jpg

Effect: This card can only be used if your opponent has 2 or more monsters on their side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the East - Latchor" from your hand or deck.

348753.jpg

Effect: If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon during this turn. Special Summon 3 "Dragon Hatchlings" (Dragon-type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Defense Position to your side of the field.

348753apm.jpg

Effect: Use this card with "Dragon Hatchling" to Special Summon 1 "Dragon Scavenger"

. . . .And that is all of the card I have made so far.

Dragon Scavenger needs an effect' date=' not sure why you had Dragon Hatchling in black and white

Scavenger's effect is far too simple, and the OCG is off

A few of the spell cards' pics aren't impressive

Overall it's still worth 7.5/10 though

[/quote']

this and you've done the same as me when i did the North, East, South and West thing but i guess it's a common idea.

Archived