LOCK

Rules -

- Must be a Pokemon Pic. Any non-Pokemon card will be disqualified.

- Must be Real Type.

- Deadline is 28th of July.

- Entry is Free

Prizes -

1st - +3 reps

2nd - +2 reps

3rd - +1 rep

Contestants -

-TheWorm 55

-Rucario

-auska reishim

-froggyman 2

-hitoKage

--+electro magnet+-

-Metavosis

-gustavosuarez

-und3er4wg13

-The Bobster

-Gundamblast

-AKoolgie800

Judges -

- SuperMidget #1

- Halo Ring

(He PMed me when I told him about the contest so....)

Here is the card, hope you like it.

315375n.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]When this card is Special Summoned successfully, select 1 unoccupied monster card zone, Special Summon 1 "Tyranitar Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 8/ATK 2000/DEF 3200) in the selected monster card zone. This Token cannot change it's Battle Position. When this card is destroyed, your opponent takes control of this Token.

Here's mine:

[align=center]311479d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Mythical Rainbow". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card is summoned, flip all face-down Monsters and both Players can look at their opponent's face-downs. All Monsters cannot be face-down as long as this card is on the field.

311479hwb.jpg[/align]

Card:

308298.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing 2 Beast-Warrior-Type monster and 1 Equip Spell card from your Graveyard. When this card successfully Summoned, you can discard 1 card to see all of your opponents face-down Spell and Trap cards. If this card destroys a monster and sent it to the Graveyard in battle, your opponent must send the top card from his Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an Effect monster, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Here is my card!!

347375i.jpg

Once per turn during your standby phase you may roll a dice using Delibird's effect Present. Here are the outcome effects.

If you roll a 1: Draw two cards

If you roll a 2: Discard two cards

If you roll a 3: Gain 1000 lifepoints

If you roll a 4: Lose 100 lifepoints for every card in your graveyard.

If you roll a 5: Destroy one monster on your opponents side of the field.

If you roll a 6: Return one monster card from your side of the field to your hand.

Spot reserved

card comming soon

Heres my card

299575l.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Winged-Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can bring back any card destroyed or activated last turn from the Graveyard to your hand.

Here is my card:

23svlsn.png

When this monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, place 1 Thunderbolt Counter on a free Monster Zone on your side of the field. When this monster is attacked, you can sacrifice one Thunderbolt Counter on your side of the field to negate the attack. When this monster does damage to your opponent's Life Points, place one Thunderbolt Counter on the top of your Deck. Then shuffle the Deck. If you draw a Thunderbolt Counter, increase your Life Points by 500.

Okay here is my card.

333671l.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of monsters in your Graveyard x300. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly if there are more than 10 monsters in his/her Graveyard. If this monster attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this monster's ATK, your opponent loses Life Points equal to the difference. If your opponent loses Life Points this way, roll 2 six sided dice. Activate the following effect based on the result:

-2: Destroy this monster.

-3: This monster cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

-4: Your opponent gains Life Points equal to the number of cards in his/her hand x100

-5: Control of this monster switches to your opponent until your next Battle Phase(This card cannot attack that turn).

-6: Switch this monster to Defense Position.

-7: This monster must attack during your next Battle Phase. If your opponent loses Life Points, you lose Life Points equal to half of what you opponent lost.

-8: You cannot Summon a monster next turn.

-9: Remove this monster from play until your next End Phase.

-10: Discard the top 5 cards of your Deck. You lose Life Points equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards discarded x300.

-11: The ATK and DEF of all your opponent's monsters are halved until your 3rd End Phase after this effect's activation.

-12: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

Archived