Shinning Sky Dragon

Hexanort

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore]If you control no monsters and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, all monsters your opponent controls are switched to Defence Position. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control, increase this card's ATK equal than half of ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. This card is unaffected by effect of a DARK monster.

support

129512.jpg

i might add some support card later, please rate....

oh almost forgot, pic credit

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs47/300W/f/2009/194/8/6/Quetzalcoatl___Kukulcan_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs6/300W/i/2005/087/2/7/power_clash_by_blue_inu.jpg

[align=center]The effect is fairly balanced.

The only overpowered part of it is the switching to Defence Position part.

To show you the fixes:

If you control no monsters on your field and your opponent controls at least 2 or more monsters on his/her field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, all monsters on your opponent's field isyour opponent controls are switched to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control, increase this card's ATK equal than half of ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. This card is unaffected by effect of a DARK monster.

And the effect as normal

"If you control no monsters and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, all monsters your opponent controls are switched to Defence Position. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control, increase this card's ATK equal than half of ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. This card is unaffected by effect of a DARK monster."[/align]

*Added the Normal Summon part for balance.

No problem, just helping fellow members.

I try to set a good example for raters.

A rate should be detailed and stable.

Include an OCG fix, an idea fix, fairness change, image recommendations, name changes, additional effect ideas/ support ideas etc.

--Your new card has no visible OCG errors. I don't see any, but I skim read.

Image is a c4d/ digital trance form image. It's good and very Yugioh like.

Archived