[tyler ex]Forgotten Maiden[UPDATED]

Archelaus

Not sure it it's a good card. Still having my Card Maker's block. Lol.

Edited:

265274p.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or higher ATK. When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 500 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 500. By removing from play this card from your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck.

Thanks to LiAM for the edit suggestion. LOL.

Aiku: It's a conspiracy! I tell you, a conspiracy!

Phanax: *punches Aiku* I'm not asking you!

Author's Note: I'll rant the edit version.

OCG: No visual errors.

Effect: A circle effect that'll burn and decrease your opponent away. A good effect to summon more easily FIRE monster too.

Image and Name: I can understand the Forgotten part of the name (she's going to turn into ashes by the fire), but why maiden? She looks like more a dancer or something. 0_o'' Yeah, a dancer.

Overall: 8.7/10

Aiku: It's a conspiracy! I tell you' date=' a conspiracy![/color']

Phanax: *punches Aiku* I'm not asking you!

Author's Note: I'll rant the edit version.

OCG: No visual errors.

Effect: A circle effect that'll burn and decrease your opponent away. A good effect to summon more easily FIRE monster too.

Image and Name: I can understand the Forgotten part of the name (she's going to turn into ashes by the fire), but why maiden? She looks like more a dancer or something. 0_o'' Yeah, a dancer.

Overall: 8.7/10

i was bout to say the same thing

anyways good job 8.9/10

where did you get the pic from?

Name change to;

Fire Dancer

Ember Chanter

Flame Dazzler

Mistress of Flame

-You get the idea.

Do it if you want, like Phanax said, 'Forgotten maiden' is ok, but not really that fire related.

And also kinda scary and not as Yugioh like.

Archived