Ancient Card, more on the way, previously "Is this card overpowered?" post

Saint95

Not really. You'd have to post some of the "Ancient" cards.

Yes. I agree. BTW this card is actually very good, like the pic, good effect, pic fits with name perfectly. There are some OCG errors though, don't ask me to fix them because I know that there are OCG errors but I do not know how to fix them.

Anyway the card is not OP and I will give it a rating of 9/10, well done!

You can't tell if it's overpowered until you post some of "The Ancient" monsters.

As it stands, this card is slightly overpowered; and the city looks more steampunk/fairytale than 'ancient'. (And it's spelt 'Arcana')

OCG: Each time a "The Ancient" monster is summoned, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, draw 2 cards. If you call it wrong, gain 500 Life Points and your opponent gains 1200 Life Points. Each time a "The Ancient" monster is attacked, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, negate the attack. If you call it wrong, draw 1 card. Your opponent draws 2 cards.

7/10

Not that awesome, we have to see the ancients to rate.

But looking at the effect of the card, I think we'll see that it doesn't make much synergy with the cards it is meant to support, because the effect isn't focused on anything (except flipping a coin)

"The Ancient" cards are on the way, i have made a few but i just got back from a two week vacation and have a 1 week vacation in a week and a half or so. I am trying my best to make them but i dont want to rush. I will post some of my others here if you are interested.

Thank you for all the replies and Enkomaun i am trying to change things up with the effects. It does help because you have the chance to negate an attack. Max Darkness, thank you for the proper spelling (Arcana) but i kinda just made up a random name. This deck will not consist of any of the "Arcan Force" monsters. If i sound snippy or rude i apologize. I might be a little blunt at times. Again thank you for all of your feedback and more cards are on the way!

-Saint95

Archived