Primal Scream

jayjack

061900239jpgset1jackset.jpg

[align=center]

Effect:[/align]During the end of your opponent's End Phase, if this face-up Attack position monster exist on your side of the field, special summon as many "Primal Scream" monsters in your hand or graveyard as possible. If this monster does damage to your opponents Life Points, it's original ATK becomes 2500. If 3 "Primal Scream" monsters exist on your side of the field, you can sacrifice 2 to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Liam's suggestion:

751385886jpgset1jackset.jpg

Effect:

If this card is face-up during your opponent's End Phase, Special Summon as many "Primal Scream" monsters from your hand or Graveyard as possible. If this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponents Life Points, it's original ATK becomes 1500. If 3 "Primal Scream" monsters exist on your field, you can Tribute 2 to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

OCG: During each of your opponent's End Phase, if this card is face-up on the field, Special Summon as many "Primal Scream" monsters from your hand or Graveyard as possible. If this monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, this card's original ATK becomes 2500. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if there are 3 or more face-up "Primal Scream" monsters on your side of the field, you can Tribute 2 "Primal Scream" monsters, except this card. If you do, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

I think the effect is overpowered, since it sets itself up for 1000 damage each turn. Change it to Special Summoning the monsters when it is summoned, not each turn.

7/10

Join the Newb Defense League! You're pretty good! \/

Aiku: OCG (Original Card Grammar) FIXING!

During your opponent's End Phase, if you control this face-up Attack Position monster, Special Summon up to 2 "Primal Scream" your Graveyard or hand. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, its original ATK becomes 2500. If you control 3 "Primal Scream", you can Tribute 2 "Primal Scream" to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Effect: Good effect for a Zombie-type monster, but I suggest you to increase the ATK of this card and decrease its level.

Image and Name: Fit well together.

Overall: 7.3/10

[align=center]Okay so... first things first.

Image is ok, but Grim Reapers are out of fashion.

OCG:

If this card is face-up during your opponent's End Phase, Special Summon as many "Primal Scream" monsters from your hand or Graveyard as possible. If this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponents Life Points, it's original ATK becomes 2500. If 3 "Primal Scream" monsters exist on your field, you can Tribute 2 to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

:)

Stuff:

--Effect is ok. Unlikely to happen unless you run some Threatening Roars and some other similar cards.

I actually like this card and might use it. The only problem is its low ATK, which makes it less likely to be ran.

I can see this being used in lots of Decks.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you copied the effect off a real card. :shock:

It's quite impressive, just needs a better image.

Possible changes to consider:

Level 7

ATK: 500

ATK change with direct hit: 1500 instead of 2500.

[spoiler=[font=Times New Roman]Possible Image[/font]]

blindhorror.png

*I think the image suits as you can only see the monsters mouth, and so suits the "Primal Scream".

Whether you take this help on board and decide to edit your card, it's up to you.

;)

[/align]

Okay you just need to edit the OCG on my suggestion.

Even if you don't like my OCG fix completely, you could see what people think of your card compared to mine.

Let's see who wins, create a poll so people could vote if you want - just don't make it into a contest.

Archived