Greek Mythology Contest, Done plz lock

ice drago10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will round 1 judging start?

well if u see in the first post it says Contest Ends: July 29th' date=' we r judging that day, you will see who are the winners in july 29 or july 30.

I'm in with harpies.

alright just be sure to send entry fee today, if not other people can choose ur selection.

Contestants Be sure to see the Judging Form.

I call Medusa

I've sent you the points

Here is Medusa

324670zyk.jpg

While this card is in Attack Position this card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). While this card is in Defense Position, any monster that battles this card cannot attack until the end of your opponent's third Battle Phase.

Okay done here it is:

312813i.jpg

Effect-This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card destroys a face-up monster or a Set monster your opponent skips their next Main Phase and discards 2 cards. When this card is returned to the owners hand by it's effect you send 1 monster from your hand to your Graveyard.

:?Oh and by the way I'm I allowed to use Spirit Monsters? If not I'll change it.:?

Can i enter? I sent the points and here is my card:

27671j.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by having 2 or more Winged-Beast in your field or 5 or more WIND monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can change the Battle Position of all monsters in your opponent side of the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 2 WIND monsters from your Graveyard to destroy all Spell and Traps cards on the field. During each of your End Phases, this card loses 400 ATK.

298616d.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

All "Harpie Lady" monsters gain 1000 ATK and DEF. You can send "Harpies Hunting Ground on your side of the field to destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can select one Level 5 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster other than "Harpie Lady". It can attack directly this turn.

Sent points too.

Archived