..::Martial's Little Shop of Wonders::..::Pokepets - Closed..::..Sprites - Open::..::Free Sprites from 5-8PM EST::..

Ģค๓blє

Should I make a Pokepets Club?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I make a Pokepets Club?

• Yes, I wanna join!
    • Ya... I don't think I would join though
    • Na, that would be LAME

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will my pokepet hatch I bought it 2 days ago.

Sorry' date=' I posted I was taking a small break for my b-day. All eggs, orders, and pets will be fully evolved when I come back.

One question martial, if I order more after i get my first 6, can you put my first order and second order together in one pic?

Yes

Martial' date=' may I ask how you make the eggs evolve and such? Or is it secret, I am not going to copy you if you tell me, I like ur pokepets =D they rock.

[/quote']

It's a secret ;)

Thanks~

Martial

Sorry' date=' I posted I was taking a small break for my b-day. All eggs, orders, and pets will be fully evolved when I come back.

One question martial, if I order more after i get my first 6, can you put my first order and second order together in one pic?

Yes

Martial' date=' may I ask how you make the eggs evolve and such? Or is it secret, I am not going to copy you if you tell me, I like ur pokepets =D they rock.

[/quote']

It's a secret ;)

Thanks~

Martial

Ah ok, I will try to figure it out though, Then I will make my own series using other shows, video games.

Yes

[/quote']

It's a secret ;)

Thanks~

Martial

Ah ok, I will try to figure it out though, Then I will make my own series using other shows, video games.

You can make another if you want me to neg rep you 3 points than 1 more each day ^.^

I'll get all orders and evos now ^-^ All pets will come fully evolved if it was 3 or more days ago.

Yes

[/quote']

It's a secret ;)

Thanks~

Martial

You can make another if you want me to neg rep you 3 points than 1 more each day ^.^

I'll get all orders and evos now ^-^ All pets will come fully evolved if it was 3 or more days ago.

Ok.....

Blackwing master, I may not be able to get your order until Wednesday. I'll refund you.

My brain has resently exploded from having to manage all sorts of things and I need som more time to myself xD

Sorry, Martial

P.S. I will still try to do everything before that.

EDIT:

th_SceptileSceptileQuimic.gif

[img=http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/MARTIAL816/th_SceptileSceptileQuimic.gif]

AllPetsBlaze.gif

[img=http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/MARTIAL816/AllPetsBlaze.gif]

Yes, you did pay. I'll make it now ;)

Once Gundam pays, I'll do his too.

P.S. I think I'm gunna make giftcards soon (*Hopes I'll sell them*)

EDIT:

AllPetsBlackwing.gif

[img=http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/MARTIAL816/AllPetsBlackwing.gif]

Just for anyone that hasn't noticed and wanted to join, there is a link to "Martial's Little Club of Pokepets" on the first post.

Archived