The Elements are born. Rate and Comment!

Mintcookie

333845l.jpg

333845h.jpg

333845x.jpg

333845o.jpg

333845d.jpg

333845p.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Wind/Fire/Water/Light/Dark Spirit" cards on your side of the field. This card can attack five times during a Battle Phase. This effect can only be used once. The controller of this card chooses when to activate this effect. This card does not take battle damage from WIND, FIRE, WATER, LIGHT or DARK monsters.

[align=center]Random OCG fix's:

five = 5

as a result of battle = by battle

your side of the field = you control.

Stuff:

They're good. Ideas not so original though. But still good cards.

Nice choice of images, very colourful and elemental.

Hard to use due to their random Attribute theme.[/align]

No disrespect but your correction to the OCG seems incorrect, from what I see of real yu gi oh cards an example that would be similar to the effects what I have written down would be more realistic. However I could just be looking amongst older cards.

[align=center]Random OCG fix's:

five = 5

as a result of battle = by battle

your side of the field = you control.

Stuff:

They're good. Ideas not so original though. But still good cards.

Nice choice of images' date=' very colourful and elemental.

Hard to use due to their random Attribute theme.[/b'][/align]

The smaller spirits are kinda dissapointing. They're effects are only okay at best' date=' and since you want them on the field that brings the effects down.

As for the Elemental Spirit, I completely love it.

Over all 6/10

[/quote']

I didn't really want to make the spirits that much of strong cards because the effects of Elemental Spirit are very powerful so making the other spirits so weak just makes it difficult to summon Elemental Spirit, I knew everyone was gonna be disappointed about the spirits effects but it was either that or making them have no effects.

Archived