RULES::

-Ends in 24 hours

-Most votes wins

-Only legit votes count

-No score-update posts

[align=center]

Card A::

14m56e1.png

During the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, you can Tribute any number of monster's with "Ancient Gear" in their name to increase this card's ATK by 100 for each card Tributed untill the End Phase. During your Main Phase 1, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with "Ancient Gear" in its name. Whenever a Machine-Type Monster is Special Summoned, this card loses 500 ATK and gains 500 DEF. During the turn when a Machine-Type monster is Special Summoned from either player's Graveyard and this card's ATK is lower than 1900, you can change this card to Defense Position. If this card is in Defense Position during your Stanby Phase, increase your Life Points by 500.

Card B::

43681g.jpg

If you draw this card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card in Attack Position. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can switch the target to another monster you control. If your opponent has no cards in their hand this card can attack your opponent directly. During the Damage Step, the inflicted damage by this card becomes 1000. [/align]

Card A - Great pic and OCG. Effect seems balanced and has good drawbacks.

Card B - Nice pic, but it doesn't really match the AG theme. Good OCG, simple but interesting and balanced effect.

My Vote - Card A

PS - One of the rules and the contest rules in general states no score update posts. Yet you posted score updating posts, isn't that a little hypocritical Hunter? =p

Card A - Great pic and OCG. Effect seems balanced and has good drawbacks.

Card B - Nice pic' date=' but it doesn't really match the AG theme. Good OCG, simple but interesting and balanced effect.

My Vote - Card A

PS - One of the rules and the contest rules in general states no score update posts. Yet you posted score updating posts, isn't that a little hypocritical Hunter? =p

[/quote']

Thanks for the vote.

Card A - 5

Card B - 2

And i'll fix that. Its Icy's rule, not mine. So I'm taking back my section. >=|

I chose card a

elaborate

I don't like how neither card has the "Ancient Gear" text (no S/T can be activated when the card attacks).

I think I see small OCG mistakes (outdated OCG) in both cards.

I hate how card A has a lot of tiny effects tacked on and on and on. The first and last ones, particularly, are very weak and I doubt they'd actually influence the outcome of a game most of the time, so they are kinda there just taking up room. On the other hand, the card does make good use of the Ancient Gear support cards and has accurate artwork. It also has stats matching those of the first generation Ancient Gears.

Overall, I think both cards are pretty even, with card B being the overall better card and card A being the better Ancient Gear monster.

I vote card A.

Archived