What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Fantastic!
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Terrible

These guys are kinda like "Lv Monsters" with adjustments that i thought were cool. a generic rule with these cards are that the "%" of the monsters cannot increase beyond 100%. hope you like the cards. plz post here if you have any questions about them or would just like to give suggestions on the cards or any ideas about new 1s i should make ^_^

[align=center]Percentage Increase

[spoiler=Monser Cards]

142907.jpg

You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Bio War Machine 50%" from your hand or Deck when this card's % equals 50% or more. The Level of this card is always equal to it's % divided by 10 (rounded up to the nearest Level). Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 for each additional 10% added to it.

142907.jpg

You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Bio War Machine 100%" from your hand or Deck when this card's % equals 100%. The Level of this card is always equal to it's % divided by 10 (rounded up to the nearest Level). Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each additional 10% added to it. If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Bio War Machine 20%", once per turn you can destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

142907o.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Bio War Machine 50%". Once per turn you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. This card cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

142907p.jpg

Increase the % of all "% Monsters" on the field by 5% during each of your Standby Phases. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 "% Monster" on your field and Special Summon 1 "% Monster" written in the text of that card (ignoring the Summoning conditions).

142907f.jpg

Special Summon 1 "% Monster" from your hand or Deck with a % lower than 50% to the field in face-up Attack Position. Increase the Special Summoned monster's % by 10% until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.

[/align]

*sigh* okay.. i get it... ppl dont like them and theink they should b lvl monsters =p like i said b4 tho, the only reason that they arent lvl monsters is cuz i wanted to make something new and creative. personally i like the spin off i made up but i asked for your opinions and you gave them to me =) keep em coming folks.

What dio u mean by Increase the % of all "% Monsters" on the field by 5%?

It doesnt do anything

sorry' date=' didnt see

[/quote']

it changes the name.

I this set. It's pretty original' date=' but I think that Percent City is a little broken because you could summon 100% REALLY easily.

Anyway, 8/10 fix Percent City.

[/quote']

ya i saw that but didnt have time to fix it yet thanks for the heads up tho. im gonna get on it.

Archived