How much do you like them?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How much do you like them?

• Fantastic!
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Terrible

Some people have seen my Shadowfires but these are newer cards added. fusions and such. plz rate, gimme critisisms and maybe ideas for more cards to put into the set =D

[align=center]

Eternal Shadowfire

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

142907c.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, Special Summon 1 "Shadowfire Soldier" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

142907s.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. If this card is added to your hand from your Deck by a card effect, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Special Summoned, add up to 2 "Shadowfire Imps" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

142907e.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. Once per turn you can return 1 card in your hand to your Deck to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent. During the End Phase of a turn you negate the effect of a Spell Card with this effect you can return this card to the Deck and add 1 "Shadowfire" monster from the Deck to your hand.

142907q.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. During the End Phase of a turn that this card attacked directly, Special Summon 1 "Shadowfire" monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

142907p.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent return 1 card from your Graveyard to the Deck.

142907k.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Shadowfire" monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Deck instead. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn this card is Special Summoned unless it was Special Summoned by the effect of "Shadowfire Queen". When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the level of the destroyed monster x200.

[spoiler=Fusion Cards]

142907.jpg

"Shadowfire Soldier" + "Shadowfire Warriror"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Extra Deck instead. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from the field to the owner's Deck and draw 1 card. If the card you drew is a Monster Card, it is immediately Special Summoned in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.

142907c.jpg

"Shadowfire Sorcerer" + "Shadowfire Imp"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Extra Deck instead. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no Spell Cards can be activated. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. This card cannot attack directly.

142907w.jpg

"Shadowfire Lord" + "Shadowfire Queen"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Extra Deck instead. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each "Shadowfire" monster on the field. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If this card attacks directly, send cards from your hand to your Deck for each 1000 points of damage your opponent took. If you cannot, destroy this card.

142907k.jpg

"Shadowfire Archcaster" + "Shadowfire General" + "Shadowfire Emperor"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Extra Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return it to the Extra Deck instead. Increase the ATK of all "Shadowfire" monsters on the field by 200 for each "Shadowfire" monster on the field. When this card declares an attack, change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Posititon. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.) When this card is destroyed and returns to the Exta Deck, destroy all cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x500.

[/align]

Kickass pictures, although in my opinion they're a bit overpowered. An archetype that can't be destroyed in battle? That's even cheaper than Blackwings. However, on the plus side, most of your fusions are hard to get out, but have great effects that are worth the trouble.

Not bad cards at all, I just think the overall archetype effect should be edited to be easily usable in a deck without invading the list. Nice work, though. Excellent cards.

Kickass pictures' date=' although in my opinion they're a bit overpowered. An archetype that can't be destroyed in battle? That's even cheaper than Blackwings. However, on the plus side, most of your fusions are hard to get out, but have great effects that are worth the trouble.

Not bad cards at all, I just think the overall archetype effect should be edited to be easily usable in a deck without invading the list. Nice work, though. Excellent cards.

[/quote']

Cloudians dont get destoyed by battle either tho so i didnt see that as being a big deal about these but ill think about it.

I would like to see some Spell and Trap support cards' date=' any chance you can make them?

[/quote']

I can absolutely do that. probably not today but this week i will. i have a list of cards taht could be made as support for these on my computer. i just havent gotten to them yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived