Supreme Iron Dragon ***Updated***

Prodigy101

I'm planning on entering this card in a contest but i need help with the OCG. And if you think it's OP'd or spot any errors that you can help me correct, it would be greatly appreciated.

(I've updated both cards)

IronShieldDragon2.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, increase the DEF of all monsters you control by 300. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control 1 Defense Position monster on the Field.

SupremeIronDragon2.jpg

Iron Shield Dragon + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Summoned. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by monster effects. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 1 monster in your Graveyard from Play whose ATK is lower than it's DEF to reduce the ATK of your opponent's monster by 1000.

First Card:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control 1 Defense Position monster. As long as this card remains on the field, increase the DEF of all monsters you control by 300.

For the second card ask someone else becuase I dont understand it.

Archived