Ziaq(ritual)

DeathSDelano

341559pej.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Flame Summoning". Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 you can tribute 2 FIRE monsters to inflict 1000 pionts of direct damage to your opponent. During the turn you activate this effect you cannot inflict battle damage during your Battle Phase.

341559j.jpg

let me think of an effect for it

ok i upgraded his burn effect to destory and burn effect

how about his effect now

341559g.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Flame Summoning". Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 you can tribute 2 FIRE monsters to destory up to 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field than inflict x500 pionts of direct damage for each card destoryed by this effect. During the turn you active this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase. If this card is destoryed as a result of battle inflict damage equal half of this cards ATK to both players Life Pionts.

let me think of an effect for it

ok i upgraded his burn effect to destory and burn effect

how about his effect now

341559g.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card' date=' "Flame Summoning". Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 you can tribute 2 FIRE monsters to destory up to 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field than inflict x500 pionts of direct damage for each card destoryed by this effect. During the turn you active this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase. If this card is destoryed as a result of battle inflict damage equal half of this cards ATK to both players Life Pionts.

[/quote']

Glad to see the effect improved, now I'll raise the rate to 8.4/10

Archived