Teasing Snake Woman

SwineRider

[align=center]Sry for this long effect. Usualy, I'm no fan of "eye-killing" effect cards. Whatever, maybe take your time and rate. I'm not really sure about this ...

118381n.jpg

Lore: Your opponent must attack this card if possible. Each time this card battles, it gains 500 ATK and DEF. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to flip each face-down monster your opponent controls into face-up Attack Position. The Battle Position of your opponent's monsters cannot be changed (except by card effects).

[/align]

look CAREFULLY at the cleavage' date=' I think you know why

[/quote']

yes, I know what you mean. But as for myself, I'm against this exorbitant censorship. I don't know about the censorship of the cards in US, but in EU it's totally overdone. The only reason why they could do that, is to "protect" the kids. But in my opinion, most people who play trading card games professionally, are older than 17. So who should care about the censorship? ;D

[/quote']

yes, I know what you mean. But as for myself, I'm against this exorbitant censorship. I don't know about the censorship of the cards in US, but in EU it's totally overdone. The only reason why they could do that, is to "protect" the kids. But in my opinion, most people who play trading card games professionally, are older than 17. So who should care about the censorship? ;D

I play kinda professionsally and I'm way lower than 17 XD

Some OCG errors. Little OP'd. Pic......um.........yea.........um........cleavage (LOL)

7.5 / 10

[/quote']

Some OCG errors. Little OP'd. Pic......um.........yea.........um........cleavage (LOL)

7.5 / 10

then just don't look at the cleavage, if you can't stand the pressure xD

[/quote']

7.5 / 10

That'd require a few people to poke their eyes out

• 2 months later...

For real these times all kids have to do is type in any kind of word (you know what im saying) and look it up my 10 year old little bro dose that and these days more and more kids are being exposeded to it so there going to see it with or without your help lol if it bothers you that much report it and see what the mods think or whatever stop spamming

I almost forgot my thing on the cards

Effect is different althogh the name could be changed recomended overall seems balanced to me 7.5/10

Archived