Everyone show your avatar cards

jbizzle

you are getting better as a card maker.

I would change Aang's type to a real type' date=' like Warrior or something like that.

[/quote']

well if you get down to it aang really wouldnt classify as a warrior. also everyone having to choose the existing type stifles creativity.

Aang's effect (if you don't mind my input) is a bit weird' date=' and seeing as it's that specific, I think his Level should be one lower. This of course is mearly my opinion, use it or not as you like.

I've too many to post here, so here's a detour to my thread. Hope you like em!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-134410.html

PS: 9/10, love the images you have, OCG just needs a little work.

Ghost Nappa, *chuckles to himself*[hr']

you are getting better as a card maker.

I would change Aang's type to a real type' date=' like Warrior or something like that.

[/quote']

well if you get down to it aang really wouldnt classify as a warrior. also everyone having to choose the existing type stifles creativity.

Thats why I choose spellcaster for mine. I tried making them "Benders" at first, but people kept getting distracted by that and wouldn't read the rest of the card (silly in my opinion, as the cards are fake, but threads die if you don't placate the masses).

well the masses can go to hell this place is to make your own kind of cards. and I was thinking about making him a fusion but i didnt know how i should do it.

I've tried fusions for avatar' date=' and it's HARD! I only thought of one, (you can use the idea if you like) Kozilla, the big glowing fish in the end of book one, fusion monsters Aang and (Tui or La).

I'd be careful about you choice of words here (masses go to hell). I'll support you, but if you start acting like a jerk I'll withdraw (I just gave you a positive rep, PLEASE don't make me regret it).

Nice addition with Sozins comet.

[/quote']

no offense to you i dont really care about rep. and there are a lot of douches on this site again no offence. and what are points for?

That's it. Unsubcribed' date=' un-rated, and I'm outta here. You're acting like "a lot of douches on this site", and I'm already done reading your thoughts on the matter.

[/quote']

whoa im sorry for saying all of those not so bad things that were not even directed at you. I didnt notice until now that you're a little whiny douche. douche wasnt the word i wanted to use.

That's it. Unsubcribed' date=' un-rated, and I'm outta here. You're acting like "a lot of douches on this site", and I'm already done reading your thoughts on the matter.

[/quote']

whoa im sorry for saying all of those not so bad things that were not even directed at you. I didnt notice until now that you're a little whiny douche. douche wasnt the word i wanted to use.

Kinda getting violent, arn't we?

[/quote']

Kinda getting violent, arn't we?

Its fun

Archived