Balanced Level-10 contest (CONTEST IS OVER!)

SebastiaanZ

I am once again holding a new contest. I hope many will join. The theme of this contest is to make a balanced Level-10 Effect Monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF. Say like Yubel.

I will be the only judge in this contest.

Contest ends at 5 August 2009.

Prices:

1st: 3 rep and 30 points

2nd: 2 rep and 20 points

3rd: 1 rep and 15 points

Contestants:

1. gustavosuarez

2. Midnight_Loner

3. Viva la Catman

4. Und3rd4wg13

5. Crisis King

6. ice drago10

7. cmc1234

8. Zelda Hero 1

9. Midnight Loner

10. serpent241

11. Poisoned Bite

12. anelson96

EDIT:

You can only enter with one card. I will save them on my computer, you cannot edit it until the contest is over on this thread. You can only post it once.

If you do not enter a card before deadline, you will not be able to even get a shot on the prices. After deadline and I posted it is over, all cards send in then are NOT taken into account and in judging!

[spoiler=Entry]2ib192f.gif

When this card is Summoned, destroy all non-DARK monsters on the field that have ATK of over 500. This card gains 1000 ATK for every level 4 monster on your opponent controls. You can treat this card as a level 5 monster if it is used for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type monster.

Here is my card!

347375e.jpg

You have two choices, you may keep this cards ATK and DEF at zero or you may raise it to 3000. If you rise it, you must pay 500 lifepoints to play a monter or spell/trap card. If you keep it at zero you may draw two cards at your draw phase. Also, the battle damage this card takes is halved, and if this card is in face up attack position at the end of your opponents turn inflict 1000 points of damage to them.

218484w.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Level 8 or higher monsters your opponent controls and 3 "Phoenix-Wing" monsters you control. This card is not destroyed by battle with an Effect Monster (Damage Calculation is reduced to 0). As long you control this face-up card, you take no Battle Damage involving a Normal Monster. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard up to 4 Spell or Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard, to Special Summon "Chaos Tokens" equal to the amount of Spell or Trap Cards discarded (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). Tokens cannot be used as a Tribute for a Normal Summon or Set. Destroy up to 8 "Chaos Tokens" during your Battle Phase to have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of "Chaos Tokens" destroyed x 1000 until the End Phase.

ill like to join here is the card

[spoiler=Card]

342869d.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 dark attribute monsters you control. This card is also treated as a Undead-Type monster. This card gains 250 ATK and DEF for each monster in your Graveyard. Twice per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. If you do, this card is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove from play all monsters in your Graveyard, including this card.

Here is my monster

324670ric.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field and 3 Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Every time this monster destroys a monster, increase this card's level by 1. The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to its Level x 300. Once per turn, your opponent selects 1 card on their side of the field, all of your opponent's cards besides the selected card are destroyed.

Heres my card hope i win

288770i.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters to the Graveyard. As long as there is at least 1 Spell or Trap card on the field this card cannot be Destroyed. While this card is face-up on the field inflict 1000 damage to your opponents Life Points, each time a card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summoned, or Synchro Summoned. When this effect is used you must skip your Draw Phase.

-entry reserved-

heres my card

307572.jpg

Card Lore:

You can Special Summon this card by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. At the end of the turn this card was destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this card to your side of the field. During your second Standby Phase of the turn this card was Speacial Summoned by its own effect this card gains 2500 ATK and DEF and you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Here is my monster

324670rtq.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field and 3 Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Every time this monster destroys a monster' date=' increase this card's level by 1. The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to its Level x 500. Once per turn, your opponent selects 1 card on their side of the field, all of your opponent's cards besides the selected card are destroyed.

[/quote']

The contest is to make a level 10 monster with ZERO ATK and DEF.

Entry Reserved and Card Posted:

31421v.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you gain 2000 Life Points. For every card in your Graveyard, you lose 100 Life Points. If this is the only card on your side of the field, this card gains 3000 ATK and DEF. When this card is removed from the field, you must select a random card from your opponent's hands. If it is a Spell Card, you gain 600 Life Points. If it is a Trap Card, you lose 1000 Life Points. If it is a Monster, you both lose 500 Life Points.

hi!! i enter my card. im take some time to do it, but is finished. i hope that like you.

33065f.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!]This card can only be Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During either player’s Battle Phase, you can remove from play 5 Trap Cards in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 3000 until the end of the turn. If this card declares an attack or is selected as an attack target, shift this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is targeted the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to negate the effect of the card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived