Injustiful Mercenaries{3/?}by Koramore

koramore

I'm making a new set with the Archtype Injustiful Mercenary. Enjoy.

I'm making a new set with the Archtype Injustiful Mercenary

[align=center]

Injustiful Mercenary - 0

IMG Credit: Me

IM-0.png

Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to have this card attack twice during the Battle Phase this turn. If this card inflicts 2000 or more Battle Damage during the turn you activated this card's effect, you can remove from play 1 "Injustiful Mercenary" monster in your Graveyard to have this card be treated as a Tuner monster until the end of your next turn. When this card is used as Synchro Matierial for a "Injustiful Mercenary" monster, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.[/align]

[align=center]Injustiful Mercenary - 1

IM-1.png

1 "Injustiful Mecernary" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned during the Main Phase 2, you can select and have this card gain 1 of the following effects:

● You can Tribute this card to send 1 random card in both players hand to the Graveyard.

● Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Injustiful Mercenary" monster in your Graveyard to send 1 random card in your opponent hand to the Graveyard.[/align]

[align=center]

Injustiful Mercenary - 2

IM-2.png

You can Tribute 1 "Injustiful Mercenary" monster you control to remove from play 1 card your opponent controls. If this is the only monster you control return it to the bottom of your Deck. As long as this card is at the bottom of your Deck if monsters were to be sent to the Graveyard by battle, they are removed from play instead.[/align]

Archived