Blackwing [|\/|] Monkey vs Hunter [|\/|] Showdown!

Monkey

[align=center]

Rules:

1) Make a maximum of 3 monsters who are all part of 3 different archetypes. So for example, you make 1 monster from E-Hero, 1 from Venom, and 1 from Morphtronic.

2) They MUST be monster cards

3) 1st person TO POST THEIR CARDS will be my opponent.

4) However many cards you post, I will match that number.

Prizes:

+3 reps to the Winner

End Date:

First to 5 votes

Notes: I am using either Blackwing, Flamvell, or Ice Boundary. My opponent gets to choose the Archetypes he/she goes up against.

Monkey's Card

2l9h9w0.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when there are 3 different "Blackwing" monsters on your field. When this card is Summoned, you can switch the ATK and DEF of all monsters on your opponent's field until your End Phase. Once per turn, you can add 1 Level 5 or lower "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand OR add 1 Level 5 or lower "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck.

Hunter's Card

43114x.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. If you control a face-up Level 6 or higher "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing Shinebright", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned this way, you can return 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls to the top of their respective Decks.

[/align]

Ok, I'll face one of your cards, preferably Blackwing. xD

Here's my card:

[align=center]Blackwing Shinebright

43114x.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. If you control a face-up Level 6 or higher "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing Shinebright", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned this way, you can return 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls to the top of their respective Decks.[/align]

Archived