Create A Vanilla Story FINISHED

Draconoid

I'm a story writer' date=' what can I say? Thanks for the vote of confidence. I personally do like your normals that you got going. Was it hard to get the pics for yours that collaborated so well?

[/quote']

No, I just searched on google and all four of them were stuck together in a background so I used paint to cut them out XD

No' date=' I just searched on google and all four of them were stuck together in a background so I used paint to cut them out XD

[/quote']

Lucky you! Mine was some serious scavenging through google images for every variation of Vampire girl/women/monster/etc. The last result was almost gonna be a fleshy-nasty monster from Claymore, but while looking for my second support I found the final result.

I AM SO SORRY. Summers and Halo gets 20 Points (because you guys only hanve cards...) and a Rep. I face palm myaself

The winner is

Summers307 because her support cards are more useful in a deck, and Halo's are more exclusive to your warrior.

Summers Pictures were better, but Halo's flavor text were more exciting. Vampires are so last year.

Points are being distributed right now.

Once again I face palm myself.

I'll put in the full stats later.

I AM SO SORRY. Summers and Halo gets 20 Points (because you guys only hanve cards...) and a Rep. I face palm myaself

The winner is

Summers307 because her support cards are more useful in a deck' date=' and Halo's are more exclusive to your warrior.

Summers Pictures were better, but Halo's flavor text were more exciting. Vampires are so last year.

Points are being distributed right now.

Once again I face palm myself.

I'll put in the full stats later.

[/quote']

Yay.

Negs being deleted ^-^

Archived