(EDITED!!!) My Zombie and Fiend cards

cmc1234

Hey i have been working on this set for a while so plz enjoy, i dont know how to make dark tuners or dark synchros so i just made 1 to the best of my abilities. please rate!!!!!!

Yes i made this you can get 1 from my shop since i make these http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-135827.html

48111384.jpg

EFFECT:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters

Once per turn you can inflict 1000 damage to your opponents Life Points when there are 20 or more cards in your Graveyard. Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each Zombie-Type monster in the Gravyard. Decrease this cards DEF by 500 for each Zombie-Type monster in the Graveyard. When this cards DEF is 0 you cannot use this cards card effects.

288770qid.jpg

EFFECT:

This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. By discarding 1 card from your hand you can destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn you can use 1 of the following effects

. This card can attack your opponents Life Points directly

. Draw 2 cards from your deck.

288770g.jpg

288770h.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed select 1 card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. By decreasing this cards ATK and DEF to 0 you can increase the ATK of 1 card on your side of the field by 1000. You can use this effect once per turn.

288770n.jpg

This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. Flip a coin, if the result is Heads inflict 1000 damage to your opponents Life Points and discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, if the result is tails you lose 1000 Life Points and you can select 1 card from the Graveyard and add it to your hand.

288770o.jpg

288770p.jpg

288770wlz.jpg

This is a support card so dont flame me, ok

288770e.jpg

This is also a support card so dont flame me,ok

288770fdo.jpg

This is why i made the normal monsters, so they could be a fusion for this card

288770p.jpg

288770wos.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by discarding 3 Zombie-Type monsters to the Graveyard. This cards ATK becomes the combines ATK of the 3 cards used to to summon this card. When this card is destroyed

plz rate i will be adding new ones

Archived